Moves company and customer parts, goods and supplies from one location to another.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete an efficient delivery and pick-up route for the day.
- Load delivery vehicle with products and goods per company policies and specifications.
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes, obtaining signatures and proof of receipt when necessary.
- Unload products and goods as per client specifications.
- Pick up orders and goods along the scheduled route.
- Maintain ongoing communication with route dispatcher.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Sound critical thinking skills, a strong customer service focus, and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to use navigation tools such as onboard GPS, smartphone apps, and/or web-based maps.
- Ability to carry out a series of instructions without constant supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Must be a self-starter and work well in a team environment.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Full Health and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and Two Weeks Paid Time Off after completion of 120-day probationary period
- 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
Fox Valley Metrology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Diverse Work Experience
Ample Advancement Opportunities
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Match Plan
- HSA Match Plan
- Medical Plan
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Company Sponsored Events
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement