Customer Service Representative
Interact with the company’s customers by addressing inquiries, preparing quotes, and resolving complaints.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, or proprietary Metrology 360 software to provide support and information on products or services.
- Prepares and outlines customer quote requests for calibration services, gage repairs and new gaging.
- Works closely with the purchasing department to investigate new suppliers and new innovative cost reducing measures.
- Assists customers with questions or concerns through effective communication via phone, fax and email.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on projects independently as well as the ability to collaborate within a team environment to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word as well as the ability to quickly adapt to other custom software platforms used in day-to-day business operations.
- Strong computer and internet research skills
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Must work well in a team environment
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-3 years office administration experience
- Full Health and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and Two Weeks Paid Time Off after completion of 120-day probationary period
- 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
Fox Valley Metrology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Diverse Work Experience
Ample Advancement Opportunities
Remote Work Opportunities
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Match Plan
- HSA Match Plan
- Medical Plan
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Company Sponsored Events
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement